I-Smart: School Management System/School ERP Software
‘I-Smart’ is a complete Admission, fees and transport management module for schools, colleges, and institutions integrated with Financial Accounting.
Very easy to operate and implement. I-Smart can be operated by a layman. Just configure your fees heads, frequency, routes, classes, concessions and your software is ready to go.
- Student Admission
- Fees Management
- Route Wise Transportation Charges Management
- Inventory Management with Purchase / Sale (Set Wise)
- Complete Financial Accounting up to Balance Sheet
- Easy Banking
- Library Management
- Birthday Wishes Alerts, Home work & Due Reminders
- Fee SMS Alerts
Salient Features of I-Smart
- You decide your fees plan. Configure it and your software is ready to use.
- Fees are to be adjusted under different heads, fees are collected half yearly, Quarterly, monthly, yearly etc. In I-Smart, you just have to decide your fees heads and their frequency (Monthly, Quarterly etc.)
- Even a layman can operate the software
- Window Based Multi School Management software
- Very fast to operate. Just enter Registration number of student, choose fees months, it automatically calculates the fees receivable for that particular months and prints the slip in real time.
- Maintains Fees Summaries, Registers, Dues, Fees Cards, Balances, Receipts, Fees Heads, Concessions, Payment Methods
- Home Screen shows your school’s position on your desktop, Class Wise Fees Comparison, Fees Head Wise Comparison, monthly comparisons
- Graphical charts for comparison and statistical analysis
- Drill Down From Any Report to Entry Level
- Export Any Report into any Format e.g. PDF, HTML, Excel, Word,
- Email Any Report In Any Format
- Password protected
- Powerful Reporting
- Fully Menu Driven + Shortcut keys
- Fully Automatic
- Low Cost: Economically priced service
- Fast: Receipt Entry time as low as 3 -4 seconds
- Quick: Implementation time as low as 10 days
- Robust: High-End RDBMS
- Latest: Windows Based, compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10.
- Easy: Very EASY to use, a layman can learn to operate the software within 20 minutes
- Successful implementation: One Day on-site training to ensure smooth implementation
- Support: Telephonic and Online remote support available 24×7.
- Average solution time is 10 minutes in case of telephonic/online support
- Option for On-Site technical support available for any emergency on paid basis only.
- Simple: Easy Installation and maintenance (can be managed by librarian, no need to appoint any technical person)